Phantom rainsuit... opinions and experiences.?.

Reaction score
Hello gentlemen, I searched for some info on the Phantom rain suits. Haven't found much other than one thread. I'm considering getting one for my Phantom 4 Pro, I just wondered if any of you had tried them out and if so what your experiences and thoughts and opinions were on it. If they work as advertised I think they're great. I read some info on them and also watched the videos from the company. Just wanted some personal opinions from people who purchased them. Thanks in advance for replies, and happy and safe flying.?

Hello gentlemen, I searched for some info on the Phantom rain suits. Haven't found much other than one thread. I'm considering getting one for my Phantom 4 Pro, I just wondered if any of you had tried them out and if so what your experiences and thoughts and opinions were on it. If they work as advertised I think they're great. I read some info on them and also watched the videos from the company. Just wanted some personal opinions from people who purchased them. Thanks in advance for replies, and happy and safe flying.?

As the owner I just wanted to say thank you for the kind words.

Thanks to the obscene weather we had in Ohio we were able to fly in the pouring rain for 5 days in a row with both the Phantom 4 Wet Suits and the Mavic 2 Wet Suits.

This extraordinary event came with 20 tornados touching down in 3 days allowing for 5 days or pouring rain

For both the Phantom 4 wet suits and the Mavic 2 Wet Suits this was a new Achievement and speaks volumes for the Wet Suits.

Phantomrain.org
coal

Last edited:
Yes me have got the trauma 1 wetsuit coming and can't wait,,I know it's not to good to fly in the rain but this will make my drone capable of wet or dry flights safely,,:):):)
Also was giving great deal so I'm happy

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.