Phantom Rain RESUCE JACKETS - Submersion PART 1

Big Al........looks like then you better " have a boat available when you fly out over water " !...just as a precaution !....then if its in the water and drifts by way of water current and winds....its good to be able to hopefully eventually find it before its dark (sigh)....and if you try to find it by way of the last recorded location on the flight path it could have drifted away because its not like its in a tree or on the ground ! not ever body has a boat to immediately to use if the drones lost in the water.

I've flown Float Planes for years and I never go to the lake without some means of "water retrieval" LOL. The only time I did is the one time when I needed it (Go figure).

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Big Al........looks like then you better " have a boat available when you fly out over water " !...just as a precaution !....then if its in the water and drifts by way of water current and winds....its good to be able to hopefully eventually find it before its dark (sigh)....and if you try to find it by way of the last recorded location on the flight path it could have drifted away because its not like its in a tree or on the ground ! not ever body has a boat to immediately to use if the drones lost in the water.

Yeah it’s a nice idea to be able to retrieve the corpse but how many folks who fly over actually have a boat handy , not many I think but for the ones who do this can help but trying to spot a nearly submerged drones in a big body of water would be nearly impossible , but for those who have immediate access to a watercraft I can see it helping some ,

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Yeah it’s a nice idea to be able to retrieve the corpse but how many folks who fly over actually have a boat handy , not many I think but for the ones who do this can help but trying to spot a nearly submerged drones in a big body of water would be nearly impossible , but for those who have immediate access to a watercraft I can see it helping some ,

Its as simple as yelling at a boater off the shore. “Hey, me and my friend Ben Franklin need a ride to the center of the lake!” [emoji4]

Reactions: BigAl07

What you say is true , but we see things in a Different way a more Professional Light

We are constantly looking for ways to Benefit the Professional who make money with there Drone, those who are smart with there investment and know that its a tool that is used to make money. If a client hires them for a yacht shoot out on the water, that entire shoot could cost the boat operator a Grand in fuel and operating costs. Pays you a grand for 25 minutes of the boat on the water and you crash your drone , it sinks, You , you company , your integrity, are done the black hole.

First you apologize , than you say sorry, than you swallow and say it never happened before, we can do it again,, I will pay for your fuel. Blah blah blah mean while you are never getting hired again not from him or anyone else close to him...

I dont even think I would consider you to be a professional.

So this is an amazing tool for those that make $$$ that need to be seen a Professional. This tends to be are clientele for those that need the Advantage .

You mention that the Crashed Drone may not be SEEN

We also have that fact that more and more Professionals are using the LED FAA approved lights that can be seen for miles, so we are confident that professionals will be able to find there drone in a small storm if need be out in the open water, or that a boater will see the Lights and get it for you. again boaters to the rescue..

Drone Fishing is a huge because people are making money, so they invest in there tools.

Magnetic interference will take your drone out of commision before you can even get 20 feet from the shore, this is perfect give you a chance to swim out and get it.

I never me a guy with a boat that was not willing to help someone in distress and that includes a Drone gone down in the water, if there is water, you can find someone who has one. Give them $100 buck , they most likely just give it right back to you.

The one thing that we offer with the Rescue Jacket is time not to panic.. but to think , respond , and be responsible to your clients time and money and ideas.
Being able to hand that recording over is a HUGE PLUS in a bad situation. Having a Back Up Drone ready to go can finish the job. :))

You can say to the client, if the weather gets bad , we are good , if the drone crashes in the water, were still good, that is why you should hire us to do the job . $$$$

This is how we see the Rescue jackets being used.
Phantomrain.org
Coal

Last edited:
Reactions: DKG13CC and BigAl07
The negativity around every post about folks making it so a drone doesn't drown boggles the mind.
Boat or no boat having your $1000 bill float sounds a **** sight better than it sinking straight off and

not having any chance AT ALL of retrieving it for repair or an insurance pay out. If it lands softly enough you might still be able to track it long enough to get a boat out there to save it (and save you $$$)

trying to spot a nearly submerged drones in a big body of water would be nearly impossible

Not nearly as hard as if it were on the bottom on the lake

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.