Phantom Preflight Checklist Available Now!

• Thread starter Deleted member 109724
  • Start date
I finally finished the Preflight Checklist I was working on! The app is now live on Google Play Store. Could you guys check it out and let me know what you think of it? Thanks!

-Weston's KraZtech App Development

Here's the link to the app on Google play store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.my.phantomchecklist336
Houston to ground control we might have a problem,,hi was curious so click to have a look but got this,been following with intrest to see what you been up to,,,good on ya keep it up,but yes could not read this because unavailable for NZ :)
Screenshot_20180615-181236.jpg

Choice might be cause I'm bott of the globe,always last,ha,your on to it mate,wish you Best of luck

Choice might be cause I'm bott of the globe,always last,ha,your on to it mate,wish you Best of luck
Ok. Try again in about an hour. What happened is I only had the united States registered. I just registered every country in the world, so you should be able to download it soon. Just wait about an hour while it gets processed by Google. Tell me how it turns out, and thank you for showing me the problem, it is support from you guys that helps me make this the best checklist app ever!

Thanks, and 10/4, Over and Out.

-Weston Ney

OK me download ,had a read,I know many have checklist in their heads like myself but it does remind of things to check,so for that you got my 25cents :),,few more of those and you be rich,
20180615_195457.jpg

Ok everyone, by tomorrow you should be able to download the completed app. The app you have now is not completely accurate. Please download the latest and I hope the last release for a while. Thank you!

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers