Phantom Pilots website will not load on ATT network iPhone 7. All other sites will.

Reaction score
Anyone ever run into this? Started about a week ago and seem occasional but progressed quickly. Now it won't load at all. Just states you do not have internet connection etc. the standard message you get when offline. Will load any other website and will actually work on wifi. But if I switch to LTE network or ATT service, doesn't matter how strong, it refuses to load. Have reset network settings and cleared data and cookies nothing has worked. Any help greatly appreciated!

Glad I posted this was unaware it was a problems for others on here. I hadn't been flying or on here much, home repairs and other stuff keeping me busy.
But I did let me access it several times on cellular but it wouldn't take long for it to act up. Then the last week it would not work at all.
I would access it from work when I had time but have not been able. Downloaded the app but It seems really simple for iOS users. Can't select a specific forum and basically has two options. One of which doesn't work. (Browse) doesn't show anything just a blank screen. Is this normal ?

Same problem with P4P with the new screen!!!! Using iPhone as wifi hotspot but just sees other hotspots I can't connect for the 1st time to get regular updates I'm sure I need

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Add me to the list of "me too's". I have an iPhone 7 Plus and am on AT&T. On wi-fi, all works well.

Wow, I thought I was going crazy until I found this thread by searching. The Phantom Pilots website loads fine when I am on wifi, but when I try to load the website OR the app on my iPhone that's on the AT&T cellular network, it gives me a connection error and will not load. Now I see this has been happening for months with other users as well. How is this even possible? Can't someone fix it?

Hey all - it sounds like the move to the new server resolved some of these issues but not all. It appears to limited to a small number of users on the ATT network. Unfortunately we haven't been able to reproduce it here on a regular basis so it makes it challenging to track down. If any of you are techies (can tracert, etc..) and willing to help us figure it out then send me a PM.

Thanks,

C.

Reactions: Travisimo
I'm still experiencing this problem. I'm a software applications engineer, not a network engineer, but if I can help, let me know. I'm familiar with tracert, but don't know how to execute it from a iPhone.

Hey all - we made a small change to see if it might fix it. Please check against at&t network and let me know if you see any improvement.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic