Phantom No Fly Zone

Reaction score
Hey wondering if anyone can help me my phantom 3 has decided my garden is a no fly zone and wont take off. Im miles away from any airport or no fly zone and my spark will take off fine whats going on?

1. Is all your apps, controller and drone have all the latest updates?
2. What class airspace is your home in
3. Do you have internet connection to your device while trying to fly (not needed, but helpful)

yup got all updates on everything even forced an update on the drone, both Drone assist and DJI go show no zone in my airspace. as i say my spark can take of here fine

yup got all updates on everything even forced an update on the drone, both Drone assist and DJI go show no zone in my airspace. as i say my spark can take of here fine
That part about your spark being able to fly, but not the Phantom is odd. They use different apps, so I still think it's something in the software. You didn't say what airspace are you in, that could be an issues as one app may be more sensitive to airspace restriction than the other.

Sorry im in the uk forgot to mention that im wondering if its some weird hardware fault
Do you have the app UAV Forecast ? If you do have it open it up, click on maps and it will show you the fly zone you are in. If you don't have it, I suggest to download it. It's free for hobby use and has two day forecast if it's good to fly or not.
I also live about 11 miles from the airport, but a guy not far has a helicopter landing pad, so I appear in the yellow warning zone. Hope this helps a little.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj