Phantom filters

Reaction score
Purchased some filters from Products and paid via PayPal. Never got a confirmation email and no answers to emails asking about order. It's been about 14 days and just wondering if I should continue to wait to file claim with PayPal?

I would say if there has been zero response or communication from the seller, that's plenty of reason to start the claim process.

Purchased some filters from Products and paid via PayPal. Never got a confirmation email and no answers to emails asking about order. It's been about 14 days and just wondering if I should continue to wait to file claim with PayPal?
File the claim, they will contact the vendor, if they can't get them, will expedite your refund.
I had one where seller cancelled order after I paid, but they wouldn't let me process for a refund till after the shipping date expired. So I had to wait 10 days.

I'll check the polarizer since easy to check if legit. I went this company since they are just inserts. I film water mostly and have ND and polarizer at same time is ideal.

ND filters would be easy to test, power up your bird and check the camera settings in auto, then just put one in front of the lens and see how the exposure changes. If you put a ND2, the shutter speed should be twice as long, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West