Phantom FC40 Software

Reaction score
Hi All,

I own a beautful DJI Phantom FC40 drone, one of the early ones. She flys perfectly. However, over the past years, I have changed my main PC, laptop and smart phone several times. Consequently, I have lost the software, ie, NAZA-M V2 Firmware V4.02, Assistant Software V2.20 and the DJI FC40 App.

Can anyone help me get hold of the software. I have tried the DJI website but cannot find any suitable links.

Kind Regards

Gary

Hi All,

I own a beautful DJI Phantom FC40 drone, one of the early ones. She flys perfectly. However, over the past years, I have changed my main PC, laptop and smart phone several times. Consequently, I have lost the software, ie, NAZA-M V2 Firmware V4.02, Assistant Software V2.20 and the DJI FC40 App.

Can anyone help me get hold of the software. I have tried the DJI website but cannot find any suitable links.

Kind Regards

Gary
Gary, have you tried to contact their support via email or text and and let them know what you're looking for?.
I would think that they might have the software but just not have it Up on the Website Since it's an older version.
Good luck.

The install completed but when I tried to run it, I got this error message:

nazam.exe
CreateProcess failed code 740
operation requires elevation

It is a privileges/administrator issue. Time to scan Google.

Cheers

Gary

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31