DJI FC40 wont connect to NAZA M software

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently installed the Naza M software from the DJI site and tried to connect my FC40 to the software.
However, the FC40 does not connect to my pc (doesnt show up in the Naza M software).

I am using the USB cable of my Samsung Galaxy (lost my OEM grey data cable from DJI). Is this okay?

greets.

Hello,

I recently installed the Naza M software from the DJI site and tried to connect my FC40 to the software.
However, the FC40 does not connect to my pc (doesnt show up in the Naza M software).

I am using the USB cable of my Samsung Galaxy (lost my OEM grey data cable from DJI). Is this okay?

greets.

Have you installed the USB drivers.

Have you installed the USB drivers.

I did. I think it has something to do with my RC. Since my antenna module broke, i bought a new (secondhand) RC for my dji fc40 on ebay. It is exactly the same RC with 5.8 ghz, but i can't fly with it for some reason (the fc40 is blinking red wich if i'm correct the RC cant connect to the fc40). I tought i could fix this in the naza M software, but it is not working. I do get a green light on my fc40 and a pop up on my computer that it is connected but somehow it does not show up in the naza m software.

52ih6qoepjr.jpg

mmx51ielot24w.jpg

Got it working. The drone and the RC needed to be paired again.

For people with the same problem:
Switch on your (new) RC,
Put the battery in the drone,
Push the black button inside the battery compartement until it flashes yellow,
switch of your RC
then switch on your RC again.

Now it works on NAZAM to.

Reactions: rustybucket

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members