Phantom FC-40 For Sale

Reaction score
Phantom FC-40 for sale..no crashes

camera, extra battery, props and extra prop guards included. Extra Wide landing gear as well as the original ones.

FC40 Copper shield to improve GPS signal included but not installed..original box

$395.00 does not include shipping

why are you selling? How long have you had it? appx flights? Can I see some pics of the package you are selling? I realize there has to be some trust here on this kind of deal. Do you take paypal? I'm in Rolling Fork, MS zip code 39159 if you can figure out a shipping cost?

Finally got nice weather here for a change so will be outside all day today however will check messages tonight. Thanks for your quick response.

why are you selling? How long have you had it? appx flights? Can I see some pics of the package you are selling? I realize there has to be some trust here on this kind of deal. Do you take paypal? I'm in Rolling Fork, MS zip code 39159 if you can figure out a shipping cost?

Finally got nice weather here for a change so will be outside all day today however will check messages tonight. Thanks for your quick response.

I have had it for 9 months and actually flown it 3 times..it was my first quad and then I went on to build a 450 and 550 as I like to build things..yes I do take pay pal and will have to roughly estimate shipping costs..will post pictures later and you will not be disappointed with the purchase if you decide so

I have had it for 9 months and actually flown it 3 times..it was my first quad and then I went on to build a 450 and 550 as I like to build things..yes I do take pay pal and will have to roughly estimate shipping costs..will post pictures later and you will not be disappointed with the purchase if you decide so

here are some pictures..if you need any more let me know..shipping is $26.00 for 3day deleivery

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 341
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 328
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 333
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 375
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 278
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 339
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 374
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 371
  • Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 310
Thanks for the pics and reply. Looks like camera is with it also, though it looks unused. Can you tell me what version it is please? Is this with all upgrades to compass, transmitter, props and motors? Thanks in advance for your response.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics and reply. Looks like camera is with it also, though it looks unused. Can you tell me what version it is please? Is this with all upgrades to compass, transmitter, props and motors? Thanks in advance for your response.

Yes the camera is with it also and I do not know what you mean by what version it is. please clarify.. I have not done any upgrades to the quad except for the extended landing gear or skids..everything else is stock

Phantom FC-40 for sale..no crashes

camera, extra battery, props and extra prop guards included. Extra Wide landing gear as well as the original ones.

FC40 Copper shield to improve GPS signal included but not installed..original box

$395.00 does not include shipping

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.