phantom dos not up date

Reaction score
hi just got my phantom today can not update firmware phantom dos not beep at all its been on now for 30 mins can some one tell me what have I done wrong please.

It's probably either already updated or you have the firmware in the wrong location on your memory card. See the following video for detailed installation instructions:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: craighip
It's probably either already updated or you have the firmware in the wrong location on your memory card. See the following video for detailed installation instructions:

hi tried that used bin file so must be up-to-date thanks.

The about page in the Pilot app tells you the current firmware version, although it wasn't necessarily clear from DJI as to whether that was reporting off the bird or the controller.

The about page in the Pilot app tells you the current firmware version, although it wasn't necessarily clear from DJI as to whether that was reporting off the bird or the controller.
hi have not had the pilot app working properly at moment the play store one is not good. Have been told to down load from dji site as had no picture as well.

Great video dude.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic