Phantom Day

That location is probably beneficial for the device heat issue.
The heat can get extreme here very quickly, not to AZ level, but it was in the high 90's last week. During the summer, I get out early to avoid many of the issues. The sun plays havoc on the camera and the heat can cause shut downs from phones to other devices. I have found that the winter and spring are the best times of the year to fly.

Reactions: dronesky and Starz
Enjoyed your video. Have driven through that area a number of times. I particularly like the Hwy 138 and I-215 area, where there are gigantic boulders with long freight trains passing through. Have not been able to stop and fly, but would certainly like to! Thanks for sharing!

Enjoyed your video. Have driven through that area a number of times. I particularly like the Hwy 138 and I-215 area, where there are gigantic boulders with long freight trains passing through. Have not been able to stop and fly, but would certainly like to! Thanks for sharing!
That's the Mormon Rock area, I have a video with my Mavic Pro & Mavic 2 Pro of the area.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: jephoto
That's the Mormon Rock area, I have a video with my Mavic Pro & Mavic 2 Pro of the area.

That was a great video. I'm wondering about the tint used in some of the scenes, Or is that from the filters you use? Thanks for posting it. I look forward to seeing more of your videos.

That was a great video. I'm wondering about the tint used in some of the scenes, Or is that from the filters you use? Thanks for posting it. I look forward to seeing more of your videos.
I was out a bit late in the morning (10-12) and the sun was playing havoc, even with a NDPL16 filter on. I tried to add a little contrast in post, but it was only getting worst.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers