Phantom cases and ATVs / UTVs

Reaction score
I was on the Hatfield / McCoy trails in WV last week. The most awesome fall views you could imagine, but no drone to fly. I'm not trying to be cheap, (really I guess I am), but a 3-$400 case seems a bit much for a $600 drone, phantom 3 SE. So I wonder, is a $60 HUL aluminum case good enough? I can keep it dry, i'm more concerned about the bounce. I could add more foam to stablize the camera. Would prefer to leave the props on. any thoughs???

I was on the Hatfield / McCoy trails in WV last week. The most awesome fall views you could imagine, but no drone to fly. I'm not trying to be cheap, (really I guess I am), but a 3-$400 case seems a bit much for a $600 drone, phantom 3 SE. So I wonder, is a $60 HUL aluminum case good enough? I can keep it dry, i'm more concerned about the bounce. I could add more foam to stablize the camera. Would prefer to leave the props on. any thoughs???
Mine was cheap. Around $45. Plenty of foam and I can leave the props on. It's not going to get hurt in there, but it's bulky so I obtained a back-pack for hiking.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20