Phantom bolts sizes..

Reaction score
Hi People, could anyone give the several bolts that hold the motors in and the ones that hold the shell together. There are a couple of others sizes as well. Some are Allen key and some are Torque and some are Phillips. I would like to know what to order from my bolt people.

Aussie Paul. :)

Bolts? LOL! Sounds like you are rebuilding an engine.

Which UAV?

If your talking about a phantom 3 I think the motors are attached with M3*5 cap head socket screws. Head style should not matter if you are ordering non OEM.

Just measure them- Im sure you have one of each.

First result to google search.............

1540508273578.png

Bolts? LOL! Sounds like you are rebuilding an engine.

Which UAV?

If your talking about a phantom 3 I think the motors are attached with M3*5 cap head socket screws. Head style should not matter if you are ordering non OEM.

Just measure them- Im sure you have one of each.

First result to google search.............

View attachment 104655
I'm glad you clarified that. I thought it might be an Aussie term.

Bolts require nuts, screws do not
Seems you didn’t catch on to Rootmans angle.

Bolts are used to joint two or more components with the use of a nut (the components do not contain a thread).

My intent in clearing that up with Old Mate was to assist him in ordering the right thing. Faster suppliers seem to be rather pedantic and precise.

I was quite unaware of the terminology when I posted. Never really dealt in extremely small fasteners. I had heard of most of them but did not know where they fitted in the system. So, thanks everyone. :)

Aussie Paul. :)

Most successful? Best option would be to same as OEM.

Tbh I would avoid all the dicking around and just order a full fixing hardware kit. For the cost it just isn’t worth the effort and wasted time.

Out of curiosity- what happened to the originals? Lost in crash?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94