Phantom Beeping after some surgery

Reaction score
Hey, I could use some big time help here. I took my Phantom out yesterday and flew fine. Had a small crash where I landed upside down, but flew it after and all was well, except I could not get power to the gimbal. This morning I turned it on and the power lines from the board to the gimbal fried but I tested the motors and they worked fine. I decided it was time to take it apart and take out a few things until I was ready to build it back up. So, I removed the PMU, IOSD, BTU, the associated controls and wires for the Fat Shark so basically to it back down to stock. Then, I powered it back up and the motors and the Naza were all beeping. The led lights blinked once and then the beeping started. No action from the motors at all.

I have tried this with the controller on and off, with different batteries, inside and outside and no joy. Also, I hooked it up to the computer and it will not connect to the Naza assistant. Finally, after reading some posts I tried to troubleshoot it by unplugging the ECUs from the Naza one at a time but that did not make any difference. I know this must be a simple thing as the motors were working. I had no damage to the board and do not see any damage to any other wires or solder points.

I am wondering what I am missing and if removing the PMU would make any difference. I can't see how it would.

I would appreciate any help, ideas or things to try.

Thanks.

This may sound stupid but is the x3 cable from your pmu plugged into the naza? When I pulled all of my stuff out last I forgot to connect it which caused the same problems you are experiencing...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl