phantom Battery issue

Reaction score
My phantom 2 has an issue with the batterys. The original battery stoped working. I hooked up software and the battery was not reconginized as a autherized DJI battery, it is the original battery from the manufacturer. I hooked up to charger put back in and it worked fine. Turned off same issue no battery all lights but battery error. I do the battery cycle run it dead recharge. Same issue cold battery reads for 5 minutes then goes out. Okay so I order 2 new battery from B&H they arrive today charge one fully bench test software reads battery no issues. Go to park wont work. Same issue. What inside could be causing the battery no to read sometimes? Any help would be helpful:)
Hre

My phantom 2 has an issue with the batterys. The original battery stoped working. I hooked up software and the battery was not reconginized as a autherized DJI battery, it is the original battery from the manufacturer. I hooked up to charger put back in and it worked fine. Turned off same issue no battery all lights but battery error. I do the battery cycle run it dead recharge. Same issue cold battery reads for 5 minutes then goes out. Okay so I order 2 new battery from B&H they arrive today charge one fully bench test software reads battery no issues. Go to park wont work. Same issue. What inside could be causing the battery no to read sometimes? Any help would be helpful:)
Hre

Check the two info pin and make sure they move freely as they are spring loaded and if both do not make connect it won't work.

thanks for your help it all seems so easy. I got home I check the action on the contact pins. it seems fine I hooked up the battery. it all tested I'm a software fine. I got down to the park and he didn't recognize the battery again. the connection for the battery pin seems tight there's no really to see how will they line up is the battery goes in. but if it was off why is it only off sometimes. very frustrated

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20