Phantom 4P replacement parts

I have my P4P waiting at DroneNerds in Florida for repairs. When they called me last week with the estimate, they told me repairs were on hold because of lack of parts (landing gear and lower shell). When I asked "When?" I was told that they were hoping to get parts in a week or two. So I'm hoping that maybe my drone is being fixed right now. :) But I'm trying to lower my expectations . . . .

I have my P4P waiting at DroneNerds in Florida for repairs. When they called me last week with the estimate, they told me repairs were on hold because of lack of parts (landing gear and lower shell). When I asked "When?" I was told that they were hoping to get parts in a week or two. So I'm hoping that maybe my drone is being fixed right now. :) But I'm trying to lower my expectations . . . .
Those are the parts I need too!
Weather has been bad here, instead of flying end up increasing the fleet!!!

Will be happy if anyone can give me a price for a P4P camera and gimbal who has stock
Are the P4P and the P4 camera and gimbal different?
Some suppliers are listing parts as P4 series which is suppose to mean compatible with both of the P4 versions.
Some are listings legs this way when in fact they are not.

Also waiting on camera as my phantom4 pro developed a camera sensor error and was told the camera needs replaced. Been waiting over 2 weeks and no timeframe for the parts. How can DJI not have parts available for these drones, very upsetting.

Must be missing something as I do not see the camera in any of the pictures.

Ribbon cable, roll and yaw arms are what I need.
Buying a complete camera is more than I wish to spend.
Thanks
Bob

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Same thing happened to me, unfortunately DJI doesn't give us much of an option when it comes to buying individual parts. Which is why I had to buy a whole new assembly.

Best of Luck in your search Bob!

I have all the phantom models since its release. I bought p4p a week ago and only did one test flight in atti mode. I saved him along with the others, and my 11-year-old daughter decided to show her friend just the p4p, hidden from me.She had already seen me operating the phantoms.
He turned my p4p into the room in atti mode.:unamused::unamused:. Follow the result in the photos. FML. !!!!! :tired::tired: I need the yaw arms set of gimbal and flats cable, because my camera is intact, because besides all that she turn on the p4p with the protector of the camera

Can anyone help me .. ??? :expressionless:
DSC_0797.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0798.JPG
    DSC_0798.JPG
    890.2 KB · Views: 363
  • DSC_0800.JPG
    DSC_0800.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 344
  • DSC_0801.JPG
    DSC_0801.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 426
  • DSC_0802.JPG
    DSC_0802.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 386
  • DSC_0797.JPG
    DSC_0797.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 347
  • DSC_0798.JPG
    DSC_0798.JPG
    890.2 KB · Views: 338
  • DSC_0800.JPG
    DSC_0800.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 408
  • DSC_0801.JPG
    DSC_0801.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 334
  • DSC_0802.JPG
    DSC_0802.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 377
I have all the phantom models since its release. I bought p4p a week ago and only did one test flight in atti mode. I saved him along with the others, and my 11-year-old daughter decided to show her friend just the p4p, hidden from me.She had already seen me operating the phantoms.
He turned my p4p into the room in atti mode.:unamused::unamused:. Follow the result in the photos. FML. !!!!! :tired::tired: I need the yaw arms set of gimbal and flats cable, because my camera is intact, because besides all that she turn on the p4p with the protector of the camera

Can anyone help me .. ??? :expressionless:View attachment 77566
Your stuck in about the same boat I am.... nothing we can really do besides buy a whole new Gimbal assembly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20