Phantom 4 won't start manually

Reaction score
Got my phantom 4 controller back from dji due to it wouldn't charge. They did a great job fixing it for a reasonable price. Now the issue is it won't start manually. I don't think it is has anything to do with dji. I tried both methods for starting the motors with the sticks, none work. When I use the auto start, no problem, motors start and it takes off and hovers as it is supposed to. When it lands I use the sticks to stop the motor no problem. The motors just won't start using the sticks. Has anyone else had this issue, if so what was the solution?

Got my phantom 4 controller back from dji due to it wouldn't charge. They did a great job fixing it for a reasonable price. Now the issue is it won't start manually. I don't think it is has anything to do with dji. I tried both methods for starting the motors with the sticks, none work. When I use the auto start, no problem, motors start and it takes off and hovers as it is supposed to. When it lands I use the sticks to stop the motor no problem. The motors just won't start using the sticks. Has anyone else had this issue, if so what was the solution?
I seen here that some have done an RC stick calibration and then the manual start worked again. Its very easy, so worth a try if you haven't already done it by now.
If you do it, don't forget the scroll wheels or it wont complete. Lets hope the solution is that easy. Good luck.

Did the full RC calibration results the same. No problem launching auto. just can't get it to start with the stick positions.

Does it start without the app connected,,mayby reinstall djigo4,

I've calibrated the remote, sticks etc. I uninstalled DJI go 4 app and reinstalled it. I did the firmware update that came up on the remote. I still can not get the phantom to launch with the sticks. No problem launching with the auto launch on the app. I could not manually launch before the firmware update.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic