Phantom 4 vs Phantom 3 professional

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm going Phantom 3 Pro, and I wonder to sell it and buy 4 Phantom (not the Pro version). Do you think is it worth it or it would be better to stay with P3P and buy a new batteries for my Pro?? What do you thing about this?

Are there any P4 features that you require? If not, it's probably not a worthwhile upgrade.

I think very people will move now from P3P to P4 unless they have a specific reason for doing so. If you really want to upgrade, go for P4P, else stay with P3P.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: John Locke
I would like to have a better camera, but I didnt test camera on P4 so I dont know is it really better? And I would like to have longer time in the air, but every Youtube test's show that the time is about 2 min. better so it's not that good as I would like to be...

I think very people will move now from P3P to P4 unless they have a specific reason for doing so. If you really want to upgrade, go for P4P, else stay with P3P.

Right now I got winter time , so it's not many good days for fly outdoor, so maybe it is a good Idea to wait for P4Pro (when the price drop to be a little cheeper)

DJI has started xmas sale. P4 is available for 999. Revised price for P4P are not yet out. May be they will not dip.

Keep the P3P and wait for the P5 in the spring when the weather is better. I have flown the P3P and own a P4 and I think the P3P flies a little smoother , but not as fast. Still very nice machine and not worth the upgrade. IMO

Reactions: John Locke
P4 is a reasonable upgrade in my opinion. The added flight modes are great. She'll and gimbal construction is superior to the p3 and overall internal technical upgrades are nice. Not to mention the continued support via DJI go 4. If it's a good price it's worth it in my opinion.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using PhantomPilots mobile app

P4 is a reasonable upgrade in my opinion. The added flight modes are great. She'll and gimbal construction is superior to the p3 and overall internal technical upgrades are nice. Not to mention the continued support via DJI go 4. If it's a good price it's worth it in my opinion.

Acticve Track is possible on the P3, using 3rd party apps. I find that it works just as well.

Not sure why you'd think this. P4 = collision avoidance, Sport Mode, props are easier to install and remove and several other additions. What makes the P3P better then the P4?
It also has a redesigned gimbal, redundant IMU's and Compasses, an updated remote and a more solid body and update motors.

Not exactly 4 times... Judging by your' prev. posts, it looks like you are in Poland - I may be wrong!
Poland average wage 2015 $26,499
New Zealand average wage 2015 $36.135
source: List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia

Hahaha.... it would be wonderful if those $ 26.000 was a medium of real wages in Poland. This unfortunately is not true because here are huge differences in income and the $ 26.000 does not give a view on the real earnings. I thing this same is in Russia ( $ 25.000)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers