Phantom 4 vs Phantom 3 professional

Hahaha.... it would be wonderful if those $ 26.000 was a medium of real wages in Poland. This unfortunately is not true because here are huge differences in income and the $ 26.000 does not give a view on the real earnings. I thing this same is in Russia ( $ 25.000)
Whoops, my bad - I looked at GDP not income - looks like you were right, New Zealand $40,800 and Poland $13,370 source: List of countries by GNI (nominal, Atlas method) per capita - Wikipedia
Average wages dont tell the whole story, in Auckland, you would have trouble finding a house below $1m ($US720,000), and food is quite expensive compared to Europe

I've had the p3p and now p4, yes the 4 seems better made and finished , battery lasts longer, it's more beautiful, flies about the same unless you go in sport mode, they've all got their price!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

So in one sentence is it worth to buy P4 or stay with P3Pro ? Does P4 got better camera or am I not really feels the differences? Do I see the difference in battery or it is not so much better in P4 ?

So in one sentence is it worth to buy P4 or stay with P3Pro ? Does P4 got better camera or am I not really feels the differences? Do I see the difference in battery or it is not so much better in P4 ?[/had both yes they're is a difference the p4 is more beautiful the camera seems to have a better screen, battery severely lasts longer and I noticed straight away alright the p3 pro is also excellent confused ?

P4 is better than P3P. In my case, I like how stable it flies indoors, I compared both, P4 won far ahead. The camera is much better, it is not the P4P, but I can notice the difference between the P3P and P4. The price of $999 for the P4 ( refurbished is $799) sounds very reasonable.

I would like to have a better camera, but I didnt test camera on P4 so I dont know is it really better? And I would like to have longer time in the air, but every Youtube test's show that the time is about 2 min. better so it's not that good as I would like to be...

The cameras are almost identical. You'd have to buy the P4 Pro to get a better camera.

--

Bill

My wife and I bought a P4 2 months ago and my best friend bought a P3 Advanced a few days later. We are both retired and live on the Pamlico River in Eastern North Carolina. At this point he is considering selling his in order to upgrade to a P4. He likes; 1) the Sport Mode on my P4. 2) the obstacle avoidance. 3) the P4 is more stable flying inside ( he has a large shop) 4) he likes the tracking modes of the P4, 5) the P4 has a slightly longer battery life 6) the DJI go 4 app's 30 second auto editing feature with music is nice, 7) we both like the camera/gimbal mount on the P4 better AND we have found firmware updating to be much easier on the P4. Just our 2 cents as both are awesome quads!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl