Phantom 4 sticker

Reaction score
Hello again everybody. I know this question was asked b4, but does anybody have a template for the phantom 4. I want to design my own sticker with personal details on. Checked on the internet but could only find ones that require me to pay.
Kind regards

Hello again everybody. I know this question was asked b4, but does anybody have a template for the phantom 4. I want to design my own sticker with personal details on. Checked on the internet but could only find ones that require me to pay.
Kind regards
Yes good idea,I have tried many stickers, unsure on a template, mayby might need to buy one and design yours off that then you have you own template and something like this sticker roll,can get different colors this black just example,
Screenshot_20180110-083015.jpg
for my details I just use this water proof label maker
15155265332501254300199.jpg

Thanks for the tip. I have waterproof lables on. My idea was to do something like a colour change wrap and let a lable lab integrate my details into the decal. Like a complete custome design. Want to do a high viz colour

Thanks for the tip. I have waterproof lables on. My idea was to do something like a colour change wrap and let a lable lab integrate my details into the decal. Like a complete custome design. Want to do a high viz colour
They have places that do that with pictures or your own design. The cost to have it done was $29. It was decalgirl.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl