Phantom 4 Series - Which model is next?

Reaction score
I just noticed that on the DJI web site they list the Phantom 3 series (Professional, Advanced, Standard, 4K) and surprisingly they now list the Phantom 4 series with the current model being the first of more to come.

Does anyone think the 3 models coming out will also be Professional, Advanced, Standard? Or perhaps the Phantom 4 Photo (same model but upgraded camera, since the existing camera is pretty much a port of the Phantom 3 camera), or Phantom 4 Sport (get rid of all the newbie controls and focus on speed and agility). I'm just guessing here, I have no inside information. But without a doubt, there will be no less than three Phantom 4 models... the web page is all set for it, look for yourselves....
Phantom Series - Intelligent Drones | DJI
Screen Shot 2016-03-18 at 9.36.46 PM.jpg

Inspire 2 - longer flight time, 360 obstacle detection, ?k zoom camera. Redundant avionics and sport mode. :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hoping the next model is the Phantom 4 BLACK in faux carbon-fiber black for both bird & controller. :cool:

I just noticed that on the DJI web site they list the Phantom 3 series (Professional, Advanced, Standard, 4K) and surprisingly they now list the Phantom 4 series with the current model being the first of more to come.

Does anyone think the 3 models coming out will also be Professional, Advanced, Standard? Or perhaps the Phantom 4 Photo (same model but upgraded camera, since the existing camera is pretty much a port of the Phantom 3 camera), or Phantom 4 Sport (get rid of all the newbie controls and focus on speed and agility). I'm just guessing here, I have no inside information. But without a doubt, there will be no less than three Phantom 4 models... the web page is all set for it, look for yourselves....
Phantom Series - Intelligent Drones | DJIView attachment 47691

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl