Phantom 4 remote control

Reaction score
So after 6 months of storage decided to take it out and was going through the checklist and while charging batteries and remote I noticed that the remote control light indicator wouldn't go past the second light after several hours of charging

I was wondering could this be a bad battery or connection somewhere

Thanks for your help in advance

I have had that happen before, discharging it completely and recharging it worked for a while but I ended up ordering a new 6000mah battery and just replaced it.

Reactions: glennkoster70
I have a Phantom 4 GL300C Ver. B controller for sale if you end up needing one.
I can do you one up I've got a phantom 4 with real little use never been crashed no hard landings in immaculate condition with lots of extras I'll let it go cheap

I have a Pro V2.0. Don't need another drone. Left over controller from a project.

Definitely sounds like a deal
Let me get this controller checked out first and if I can't get any clear answers we'll talk more
[email protected]
That's my email why don't you send a hello so I can contact you later
Thanks for the help

Always seems to take a little longer, but eventually lights and the charge finishes.

As Starz pointed out and I can confirm, replacing the battery doesn't always fix the problem. DJI replaces the remotes pretty cheaply $100 or less including Freight. Usually less than 2 weeks. Worth starting a repair order and won't cost you a thing to try.

Reactions: glennkoster70

Attachments

• IMG_20220304_104755755.jpg
    IMG_20220304_104755755.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 113

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member