Phantom 4 Propellers

Reaction score
I tried to purchase some additional standard props for my Phantom 4 this past week and had a tough time finding them. I've been out of the loop for a bit so not sure if DJI is discontinuing making them. I found a possible supplier on line but they say they are backordered. Any help in finding OEM's or good aftermarket replacements would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Allspice56

You can find a complete list of OEM Phantom 4 props here.

I tried to purchase some additional standard props for my Phantom 4 this past week and had a tough time finding them. I've been out of the loop for a bit so not sure if DJI is discontinuing making them. I found a possible supplier on line but they say they are backordered. Any help in finding OEM's or good aftermarket replacements would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Allspice56
I had the same experience. Only the new, low noise, props were available.

I use airmaster. I hate the clip on props, I prefer to rely on a proper thread, not plastic clips.

Reactions: TontoFAC

Many thanks,

Allspice56
i just received some from Amazon i couldn't find white or black so i had to get red ones i compared them to my current ones and they look identical the weight is the exact same,and the dji print looks the same,9450S Propellers for DJI Phantom 4, FineGood 2 Pairs (4 pcs) of Propeller Blades for Drone Quadcopter Helicopter - Red: Amazon.ca: Electronics

these where less then $20 CAD and WOW ...

i just received mine yesterday and now it says not available,maybe its because of the temporary import restrictions on DJI due to the legalities with Autel which have been awarded i will keep my eyes open and good luck

Reactions: Jim Canada
I've been using aftermarket props my entire droning career. It wasn't until the P4P that I found design and QAQC shortcomings that cost me TWO catastrophic crashes. When it comes to the P4P, I highly recommend sticking with OEM.

D
Good job. Worth it’s own thread in case someone uses the search function. It really pertains to all P4’s. ? Adds nicely to the other threads about DJI vs Aftermarket props.
Sorry for your losses but thanks for the insite.

Good job. Worth it’s own thread in case someone uses the search function. It really pertains to all P4’s. ? Adds nicely to the other threads about DJI vs Aftermarket props.

Thanx. Glad you found it useful.

Sorry for your losses but thanks for the insite.

Loss was minimal. First drone was covered under factory warranty. The second drone was covered under DJI Refresh (or whatever DJI calls their insurance policy). With deductible + policy cost, the second drone cost about 300 bucks to replace.

D

I use airmaster. I hate the clip on props, I prefer to rely on a proper thread, not plastic clips.
Don't think you are talking about the Phantom 4. The P3 has screw on props, the P4 only had the bayonet type.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20