phantom 4 pro

Reaction score
very new to flying drones trying to figure out how to get to all the settings camera,how to calibrate joy sticks
i have tried going into settings on the remote screen just show internet and few other settings i have flown it but
really have no idea how to change any settings the screen that comes with it does not have any settings
thanks for all
mike

very new to flying drones trying to figure out how to get to all the settings camera,how to calibrate joy sticks
i have tried going into settings on the remote screen just show internet and few other settings i have flown it but
really have no idea how to change any settings the screen that comes with it does not have any settings
thanks for all
mike
If you tap the lines under like my screenshot, settings should come up,,,,this p4s but same screen.....is yours the built in screen
Screenshot_20200513-111611.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cmtrl1995
If tablet or phone click 3 lines top right for settings,,very unsure if you have built in screen,,I think it swipes with finger one way or another,,but should be able to change settings in app
Screenshot_20200513-112121.jpg
Screenshot_20200513-112137.jpg

where is left dial calibration that you turn up to its limit
sorry for all the questions thanks for the great help

i see all these settings
main controller settings
camera settings
general settings
visual navigation settings
gimbal settings
image transmission settings
how do you get to all these
do i need to instal the DJI GO 4 AP on my iphone and connect to remote controller
even thou the remote has a screen

where is left dial calibration that you turn up to its limit
sorry for all the questions thanks for the great help
Left dial on remote needs to be turned left and right in calibration for the stick settings to save,go through it then click calibrate,it might make you do again but that's ok,,it will show its finished by onscreen prompt
Screenshot_20200513-125753_Drive.jpg

i see all these settings
main controller settings
camera settings
general settings
visual navigation settings
gimbal settings
image transmission settings
how do you get to all these
do i need to instal the DJI GO 4 AP on my iphone and connect to remote controller
even thou the remote has a screen
No you do all in your built in screen,,can only just other device with another compatible remote since remote different....MAKE SURE WIFI IS ON,,I did read that somewhere,,myself very unsure with the built onscreen but do know it has some finger swipe actions ,,need someone with one to comment or confirm this,,

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for all
mike
I want to thank you for all the help you have gave me

Reactions: dronesky
thanks for all
mike

I watched You Tube videos on DJI Go 4 to learn mine.

Reactions: bsartist
Swipe ‘Down’ from top of your remote screen to turn on WiFi and much more. Good luck. All available on YouTube.

Hope you get her in the air soon. Learn as much as you can. Use the 'search' function for past posts on most topics, then Have Fun.....

many thanks
just watching utube
hard to see the built in screen but did have alot of settings on it thru dji go 4
how do i download the dji go 4 into the remote controller and should i register the drone
thanks
mike

Usually you do not need to set anything in build-in-screen. Maybe the compass calibration if it says so. Begin with auto mode of the camera and then adjust according to the result if you need your own settings. The best to do that is after you get familiar with the system.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.