Phantom 4 pro

Reaction score
I have just had my pro 4 assessed in UK repair shop they advised me that I need a new camera. I somehow think they are taking the easy route as the camera still works just gimbal that is having the problems.
Does anyone know best place to get gimbal repair or does anyone know where I can get cheap full camera unit?

London flyer

I have just had my pro 4 assessed in UK repair shop they advised me that I need a new camera. I somehow think they are taking the easy route as the camera still works just gimbal that is having the problems.
Does anyone know best place to get gimbal repair or does anyone know where I can get cheap full camera unit?

London flyer
Bit of discription of what gimble doing might help replys:)

It doesn't respond basically no control to move it. It still sends images but you can't move it in any way.
Is there no change after calibration of gimble,,was it accident damage or just stop,,it could be faulty ribbon cable but you got view so it getting power ok,,another thing came to mind is a rc calibration where the gimble wheel gets turned left and right after doing sticks,,it's under rc calibration in the app

There is no change after calibration. I took to licenced repair shop they told me to buy new camera and wanted£850 I think they are taking the preverbial and reckon it can be fixed but I need someone honest and reasonable

Wow yes 850 that's another drone,,has imu calibration ever been done,,I just metion cause I know that moves cam during its procedure,,I would look at new ribbon cable set and swap them yourself,that would save you 800,even search amazon or ebay for another cheap gimble and cam,easy to swap over,,,I see what I can dig up,,but thinking on this

Thanks that's my thoughts exactly I want to try and pin them down to tell me exactly what is wrong with it they are being vague

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers