Phantom 4 Pro with lots of extras

Reaction score
I am just not having enough use of my Phantom 4 Pro, I purchased it from DJI in November 2016 and it developed a problem in the January 2017 it was sent back to DJI and to cut a long story short they finally sent me a brand new Phantom 4 pro in March 2017 when it arrived I took out the Care Refresh warranty with DJI and is transferable to new owner and will cover a new replacement P4P Two times if you crash the drone it is covered until March 2018 and cost £159
I have an original sales receipt for the P4P from DJI (which you do not normally get with a purchase)

It is like new inc all the stickers box and accessories that came with it new, it also comes with a modified Phantom 4 case so the remote control can be removed without taking out the P4 the P4P case that it comes in has never been used, the bird fly's like a dream on latest firmware and totally stable.

It still has original props but comes with three other new sets,

Two white high power pro batteries and three standard batteries all been kept in prime condition so you can have lots of flying time.

DJI three hub charger/conditioner.

DJI ND8 filter never used.

Two neck straps.

Two Lipo battery safe packs.

Antenna boosters (not had to use)

Everything fits neatly in the Osprey ruksack which can be carried by hand or on back.

All items are like new, with original boxes

£1900 or tempt me with an offer

I will only ship within the UK but preferably collection is best, Rochester Kent UK

phantom pro.JPG

Attachments

• ruksack.JPG
    ruksack.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 390
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member