Phantom 4 Pro V2

1000.00 shipped. (USA)You cover the PayPal fees.
Comes with one battery, charger, cords, gray foam case and controller.

Reason for sale...... too many DJI products.
List of current fleet: Matrice 210V2
P4P Obsidian - 2 (one for sale)
P4P White - 2 (one hacked for altitude limit)
Hacked not for sale, but the other one is.
Mavic 2 pro and zoom
Mavic Mini - for sale
Mavic Pro Platinum
Mavic Pro white
Mavic Pro - 2 (I think, I’ll need to check)
Mavic Air
Of the three V2’s that I have, I’m keeping the one that had some camera repair done. The other two have not had any crash history, but I’m not the original owner.
The history on the two V2’s is one was purchased via this forum some time ago and the other was purchased here locally from a guy that borrowed his mom’s credit card to turn the world upside down with his video skills(not)and she wanted her money back.
Pics available by email if you send me an address.
Note: I don’t tend to fly junk or pass junk on to other members of this forum. Not that kind of guy.

Does all this make me the record holder for too many drones?
That's a nice fleet. I know all about your situation. I have currently have 3 drones and one of them rarely gets flown, the other I have never flown. I bought a backup P4P with 1.3.509 with hacked flight ceiling, just in case I lose my original "mountain climber". I've never flown the backup, other than a test flight when I originally bought it. A year ago I had 5 DJI drones. My wife was surprised when I sold my P3P a year ago, and then sold my P4 about 6 months later. The P3P was emotionally the toughest to sell. It was my first DJI drone. I flew that bird in a lot of places around the country, even the statue of liberty. I really didn't want to sell it, but I never flew it anymore, it had to go. :cry:
1597074845137.png

This forum post makes me feel totally inadequate. Had a Spark for 6 months and upgraded to a old used P3S, primarily for bait dropping. She may be old, but never let me down, just like my V8 Toyota Land Cruiser 2000 with 270 000km (173 362 Miles). May consider P4 when I get more interested in mapping.

Post number 14 above reads sold on the V2’s
Still have a p4 Advanced that I don’t need(675.00 shipped, you cover PayPal fees) and a P4Pro.(875.00 shipped, you cover PayPal fees)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav