phantom 4 pro v2 no flightcontroller serail number and no battery status after crash

Reaction score
Hi all
recently got a problem in phantom 4 pro v2 . it has been crashed and damaged from bottom side. flight controller has one sign of force on it but not damaged . now when turn it on and check in about section it is not showing flight controller serial number. it is not showing any battery info also . flight controller flex cables are good . all four LED's below motors are not glowing . flight controller pic is attached for reference . IC below the tape on flight controller is not damaged visually. is this flight controller needs replacement ?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-09-07 at 9.35.21 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-09-07 at 9.35.21 PM.jpeg
    94.3 KB · Views: 119
That’s a hard hit. That board is held in place by rubber isolators that would have collapsed completely and may have allowed some damage on the underside of the board. What does the underside look like?

Reactions: Cecil
That’s a hard hit. That board is held in place by rubber isolators that would have collapsed completely and may have allowed some damage on the underside of the board. What does the underside look like?
I removed the tape and inspected that edge of ic carefully but didnt find any damage. Even checked the other side of fc also but no component is damaged .

I removed the tape and inspected that edge of ic carefully but didnt find any damage. Even checked the other side of fc also but no component is damaged .
Solder connections on the board can break easily, your lights wires are soldered to it as well. Also ribbons and connections easily damaged. Hope the replacement part fixes it. I'd keep a solder iron handy.

Pl
That you can see. Without the proper test equipment, you are dealing with guesses. If you had another board to replace it with, that may provide the answer.
Please let me know about the test equipment you mentioned in above comment for flight controllers And where can i buy that.

Brother if you dont have knowledge then why are you misleading me
My knowledge would be that DJI would be the source for said test equipment. My thought is they don’t make it available to consumers and likely never will.
My post reads”Without the proper test equipment. How you can construe that to mean it is available to consumers is beyond me.
Hope you get your issues resolved.

Yes only DJI has test equipment. From my experience the flight controller probably is the issue. Sometimes it is the ribbon cables as they are easy to damage and you can't see it without a microscope. My money is on the FC.
By the way, Starz would never mislead anyone. He is only trying to help. Same with most of the people on this site. We are here to help not take abuse.

Yes only DJI has test equipment. From my experience the flight controller probably is the issue. Sometimes it is the ribbon cables as they are easy to damage and you can't see it without a microscope. My money is on the FC.
By the way, Starz would never mislead anyone. He is only trying to help. Same with most of the people on this site. We are here to help not take abuse.
Hi
I thanks for the reply . I have replaced the fc and it is working fine now .
Thanks everyone for helping me .

Reactions: Cecil

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl