Phantom 4 pro v2.0 - set up after repair

Reaction score
I received my P4 proV2.0 back from DJI for repair from a serious crash that I caused a few weeks ago. (I must compliment the efficiency with which DJI handled the repair process.) I am trying to get everything set up again but am having trouble connecting to the drone itself. I use a CrystalSky monitor, and I can see several apps updating - Launcher, DJIUpdate, Explorer, and System-Upgrade. But they have been updating for hours. This can't be right.

Could anyone tell me the correct steps I should be taking to link the RC with the Drone? Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, after waiting for some assistance and getting none, I tried a few things. Finally I watched a YouTube video - How to Link the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 to the Controller (dji phantom 4 pro v2.0 - Bing video)

Pretty simple:
- Connect the RC to the display -
- Launch DJI Go 4
- Go to RC Settings; tap Linking Remote Controller, tap OK
- When RC makes beeping sound and indicator is blinking, controller is ready to link
- Press the Linking Button on the drone (near the SD card slot) with a pin or other tool for about 2 seconds.
- When Button turns green and RC stops beeping, linking is successful.

I never see reference to the Link Button. Seems a lot of people get wrapped up in latest s/w, f/w, etc.

Reactions: snowghost

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KALIMOUSE