Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 First Flights

Reaction score
Now that I have Litchi beta and can use my VR Goggles I took the P4PV2 out for a spin today. Flew 5 batteries in a very familiar area. Observations.

1. Some lagginess and signal issues that I'm not sure are hardware or software as I'm using Beta Software.
2. I always rest the controller against my stomach, now with the V2 Controller having air vents right where the controller would rest against stomach trying not to do that.
3. Quieter without a doubt then the P4P

Nothing else to report.

Reactions: Ripper7620
Now that I have Litchi beta and can use my VR Goggles I took the P4PV2 out for a spin today. Flew 5 batteries in a very familiar area. Observations.

1. Some lagginess and signal issues that I'm not sure are hardware or software as I'm using Beta Software.
2. I always rest the controller against my stomach, now with the V2 Controller having air vents right where the controller would rest against stomach trying not to do that.

Nothing else to report.
Thank you for the post, I'm saving for a P4P V2.0, and I appreciate any first hand information I can get. The lag has me concerned, because I'm getting one strictly for Ocusync, as my practice route has a lot of interference.

Thank you for the post, I'm saving for a P4P V2.0, and I appreciate any first hand information I can get. The lag has me concerned, because I'm getting one strictly for Ocusync, as my practice route has a lot of interference.
Once again I think the lag is litchi. They are adding dual band support next update. I did not get interference with djigo4. Don’t let this stop you. I think this issue is software related.

Reactions: Ripper7620
Once again I think the lag is litchi. They are adding dual band support next update. I did not get interference with djigo4. Don’t let this stop you. I think this issue is software related.
Thank you very much for the clarification, puts my mind at ease.

Nothing else to report.
May I ask which VR goggles you are using or which you recommend?

TIA
Al Hart

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31