Phantom 4 pro v1 the app dji go 4 is not connected automatically

Reaction score
Hi. I have the following problem. When I open the rc and the p4 pro, the application does not open automatically. I have to take out the cable and put it back in. Before I passed 01.05.0600 I had no problem.

Have look at device default settings,,mayby something change there,,,,or mayby USB configuration in device

Look at the link I give my friend to see exactly what problem I have.
VID_20211202_130852
I cant watch unless I download but after reading it connects normally with other device something not running fast enough anymore ,as long as it dont freeze or close the app when open I be inclined to try couple of different USB cables to see if that help any,,,

I cant watch unless I download but after reading it connects normally with other device something not running fast enough anymore ,as long as it dont freeze or close the app when open I be inclined to try couple of different USB cables to see if that help any,,,
Yes you have to download it to see what happens. I tried another cable usb and it shows up again. In my smartphone it works normally.

Yes you have to download it to see what happens. I tried another cable usb and it shows up again. In my smartphone it works normally.
That just sounds like you don't have DJI Go4 set as your default.
Here are Instructions from Litchi to clear the defaults.
After you do that you could reset Go 4 as the default app to open whenever you connect the controller.
If you have another app (such as DJI Fly/Go) set as the default for the remote controller USB connection, you will need to clear the defaults for that app in your mobile device (Settings - Apps - DJI Fly/Go (or other app name) - Clear Defaults). Some devices automatically set the app you start as default, so this step may have to be done every time you want to switch app (for example from DJI Fly/Go to Litchi and vice versa)​

That just sounds like you don't have DJI Go4 set as your default.
Here are Instructions from Litchi to clear the defaults.
After you do that you could reset Go 4 as the default app to open whenever you connect the controller.
If you have another app (such as DJI Fly/Go) set as the default for the remote controller USB connection, you will need to clear the defaults for that app in your mobile device (Settings - Apps - DJI Fly/Go (or other app name) - Clear Defaults). Some devices automatically set the app you start as default, so this step may have to be done every time you want to switch app (for example from DJI Fly/Go to Litchi and vice versa)​
And without Litchi with single application and default dji go 4 the same problem ....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic