Phantom 4 Pro Screen Differences

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to clarify something about the screen for the Phantom 4 Pro.

I see that some Phantom 4 Pro versions have a built in screen provided by DJI.

Other Phantom 4 Pro models are similar to the controller used on the P4 and you can use your phone or tablet as your screen.

If I want to use my own iPhone as the screen, which Phantom 4 Pro version do I buy?

Thanks

I'm pretty sure that the P4Pro+ (Pro Plus) is the bundle that comes with the built in screen. The Pro (not plus) has the regular controller.

One note. The pro + uses a Samsung monitor more in common with a phone. It is a 1000 nit display so quite bright. Unique to the drone. It’s not a 5.5 crystalsky. There are differences between the 2 monitors as the Crystalsky is designed as a stand alone monitor and can be used across the entire DJI consumer drone line. The Pro + monitor can only be used on the drone it comes with.

It’s also a single point of failure and if it does fail it’s my understanding you can’t use another device in its place. The entire controller has to be sent in.

Paul Caldwell

The only difference between P4P+ and P4P is the controller, you can swap controllers in less then a minute. I have one of each controller to be able to run 3rd party apps. The new Samsung Galaxy S9+ has a screen brighter then the + controller. (Only real benefit of controller is screen brightness)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers