Phantom 4 Pro purchase advice: GOOD DEAL??

Reaction score
8FA24A3A-B09F-4139-AAA8-A6ED3C2E549A.png
E55FE434-E9C6-48B1-9A3B-892D509607C1.png

Note that any EBay listing that is sold "as is", is just that. See if the listing claims that he will 'accept returns' with a cretin length of time. If so, Paypall should help.
Since it is such a large purchase I understand your concerns, and I would feel the same.

Ebay and Paypal are no longer "one in the same company" (sic). Per this article they separated as companies in 2015, and Ebay is moving a portion of its payments volume to a new partner in 2020.
Not saying they won't help, they will. But the relationship isn't exactly "what happens to you happens to me". Do your homework as due diligence and you'll probably have a great system. If the guy is a CFI as stated, as well as a 107 operator, then it's probably legit. Here's the article:

Note that any EBay listing that is sold "as is", is just that. See if the listing claims that he will 'accept returns' with a cretin length of time. If so, Paypall should help.
Since it is such a large purchase I understand your concerns, and I would feel the same.
Does the highlighted Ebay ikon on the bottom indicate it is an ebay sale? If so wouldn't a Paypal payment be protected?

E-Bay and PayPal are one in the same company. And yes, they are very good with managing buyer/seller disputes,almost to the point I'm afraid to even try selling anything on their site. I think there are more buyers trying to cheat the sellers than vice versa.

I agree. I mostly was always able to settle anything direct with the seller. The problems really started when the Chinese practically took over eBay. There are a lot of scam companies that say they are shipping from the U.S, when they are in fact in China. And very often they send wrong or defective stuff, then ignore you when you contact them.

Either way. The eBay deal seems very good. But an expensive monitor, 5 batteries, nice case and $100 lenses. That’s a heck of a deal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers