Phantom 4 Pro plus extras. Almost brand new

Reaction score
Reluctantly, due to complex personal reasons I will have to sell my Phantom 4 Pro setup. It is less than two months old and is as new except for just a tiny little teeny-weeny microscopic chip on the end of one of the motor arms and an even tinier hairline crack on the body (see photos). Both caused by my accidentally kicking it. Not noticeable unless pointed out but being a honest guy I wouldn't wish to fool anyone with my descriptions. In full perfect working order. Comes as supplied new with 16GB MicroSD card (unused) plus the addition of a car charger cable set, tablet extender clamp, camera guard protector plus prop guards. One of the original 4 supplied spare props is missing as I lost it when trying it out in the wilds. So there are four on the device and 3 spares. It's been in the air twice only when I realised I am just not cut out for drones, being a bit too long in tooth to take up flying now :). I would prefer to stick with land-based video and stills. For sale at £1000 (no offers sorry). I am in Stoke on Trent, England so best sold within the UK. Will arrange shipping if required (free if you live in the UK mainland) or you can collect. I could arrange to deliver free if not too far from Stoke, or meet you somewhere. Payment by Paypal accepted with a £30 surcharge to cover their fees unless you indicate it is a 'gift'. Bank transfer also acceptable, or pay cash on collection. No cheques sorry.
drone.jpg
drone crack.jpg
drone nick.jpg

Sorry to hear about your personal problems leading to sale of P4P+. I'm sure you will be able to sell it easily and buy a new one when all get settled at your personal end. Best.

Reactions: barrykap

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4