Reaction score
So i just bought a phantom pro obsidian plus, and after a few flights I noticed that the 4k 60fps footage i recorded didn't look good at all, when i fly close to my house or close to an object the footage looks amazing and crystal clear But as soon as I turn away and start looking at objects further away the image becomes blurry and not clear. All the youtube videos I have watched on setting up the camera settings has not worked. I have my shutter at 120 and iso at 100, I do not record in dlog. I also have a SanDisk Extreme Plus MicroSDHC 32 GB. Any ideas on what could be causing this issue? Anything helps.

Last edited:
Turn it to autofocus and see if that solves the issue.
Ok thanks for the help, and one more thing. When I take pictures in 4K using same settings as my video I get amazing clear images even with objects and trees far away. But as soon as I start recording video it becomes blurry

You could have autofocus on in picture mode and manual focus on in video mode. The camera settings are separate between those two modes.

You could have autofocus on in picture mode and manual focus on in video mode. The camera settings are separate between those two modes.
Alright so I already had the continuous focus on but when I played my video back in VLC Media player instead of movies and tv. For some reason the quality plays back horribly on the the built in windows media player but when i played it back on VLC it Looks stunning, Thanks for the help though

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan