Phantom 4 Pro (New)

Reaction score
I have Brand New DJI Phantom 4 Pro for sale:

I had this for sale earlier for $1300.00 but as of middle of July, the drone is totaled. It dropped from 100'. I decided to send it in to DJI to get a quote on replacing it. I am selling for $1000.00. They sent me the quote and I told them to go for it. I just received it on 8/31/20 and it was replaced with a Brand new one. It is not a refurbished. It has 2 batteries, 4 sets of blades, Car charger, All the cables that come with it. lanyard to help hold the controller, You can use your phone or an iPad on the controller, and it comes with a sunshield if you decide to use an Ipad. I purchased the Case Club Case. It is one of the best hard cases around, I paid $200.00 for the case but if you desire, you can put the Phantom 4 Pro in the case with the Props on. See the pictures. It also comes with a Range extender which fits on the controller to get more range. The controller , batteries and all the extras that come with it are in excellent shape This is for serious buyers and please no scams. Please call John show contact info . . I recommend you check it out on Utube. It is capable of doing so many things, too numerous to mention. I paired the drone with the controller and all is set. You can pick up locally (Indianapolis In.)or I can ship. I will ship with full insurance for an additional $150.00.

Attachments

• IMG_0181.jpg
    IMG_0181.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_0189.jpg
    IMG_0189.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_0287.jpg
    IMG_0287.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_0288.jpg
    IMG_0288.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_0289.jpg
    IMG_0289.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_0290.jpg
    IMG_0290.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_0291.jpg
    IMG_0291.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_0292.jpg
    IMG_0292.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 326
Reactions: Capt KO

I had this for sale earlier for $1300.00 but as of middle of July, the drone is totaled. It dropped from 100'. I decided to send it in to DJI to get a quote on replacing it. I am selling for $1000.00. They sent me the quote and I told them to go for it. I just received it on 8/31/20 and it was replaced with a Brand new one. It is not a refurbished. It has 2 batteries, 4 sets of blades, Car charger, All the cables that come with it. lanyard to help hold the controller, You can use your phone or an iPad on the controller, and it comes with a sunshield if you decide to use an Ipad. I purchased the Case Club Case. It is one of the best hard cases around, I paid $200.00 for the case but if you desire, you can put the Phantom 4 Pro in the case with the Props on. See the pictures. It also comes with a Range extender which fits on the controller to get more range. The controller , batteries and all the extras that come with it are in excellent shape This is for serious buyers and please no scams. Please call John show contact info . . I recommend you check it out on Utube. It is capable of doing so many things, too numerous to mention. I paired the drone with the controller and all is set. You can pick up locally (Indianapolis In.)or I can ship. I will ship with full insurance for an additional $150.00.
How much are you asking for it now

V1 or V2?

I bought a brand new Phantom 4 Pro v2 for $1100. Of course, I already had a case. I'm not sure you get what you're asking, but who knows. Good luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20