Phantom 4 pro indoors

Reaction score
Maybe a dumb question but given all the obstacle avoidance technology on the 4Pro, is this the first Phantom that can be flown indoors, without serious risk of damage?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Any can be flown indoors, but clearly advanced collision avoidance and sensors that can augment/replace GPS make accidents less likely. If you're in very tight quarters you may have to turn collision avoidance off, but if things are that tight then you'd best know what you are doing.

Are you talking about inside of a house? If so, I do not recommend attempting to fly any Phantom inside a house. However, if you're referring to a large warehouse, gymnasium, etc., then yes, you could certainly fly it indoors.

Are you talking about inside of a house? If so, I do not recommend attempting to fly any Phantom inside a house. However, if you're referring to a large warehouse, gymnasium, etc., then yes, you could certainly fly it indoors.

I did have a house in mind yes, although a pretty sizeable one, not your average 3-bedroom semi you find over here in the U.K.
I get the impression it's still probably best not to... at least not without good insurance cover

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.