Phantom 4 pro + Image transmission signal weak

Reaction score
Had the drone approx 4 months. At the most been in the air 6 times for no more than an hour overall without any problem what so ever.
Got my wife (gadget women) a Spark for Christmas so was going to let her loose with my Phantom p4p + so she could try flying
When started up the screen on the controller continuously flickered as photo as did the light next to the 4 battery level lights. Also had a humming noise from controller.
Any suggestions, advice or help would be appreciated.
p4p-jpg.92791

Attachments

• p4p+.jpg
    p4p+.jpg
    557.5 KB · Views: 537
I just attended today in the forum, i have the same problem with my phantom 4, same screen, same weak signal on video.. Been looking all over the world for a easy solution, but cant find a good reason why losing the video signal even drone is only 3 feet away from rc and me.. Maybe its a software problem or something. I use a Lenovo tab 10 wifi how is brand new and no others apps in it.. then the ones who follow when bought it.. Hope someone could help us guys with this problem. ??

Thanks in advance :)

Had the drone approx 4 months. At the most been in the air 6 times for no more than an hour overall without any problem what so ever.
Got my wife (gadget women) a Spark for Christmas so was going to let her loose with my Phantom p4p + so she could try flying
When started up the screen on the controller continuously flickered as photo as did the light next to the 4 battery level lights. Also had a humming noise from controller.
Any suggestions, advice or help would be appreciated.
p4p-jpg.92791
As you are inside a building this could be just interference (if you are lucky). Try outside and see If that helps. Switching to the 5.8ghz band is also worth trying.

If problem continues, you should contact Dji support.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers