Phantom 4 pro firmware

Reaction score
Phantom 4 pro error firmware I made a downgrade to my pahntom 4 pro and the process was interrupted, it was left with an error and I can not restore the firmware with the assitan 2 load only 15% and the RC is blocked. I need an application to flash the badly installed firmware and reinstall the DJI firmware again

Last edited:
Phantom 4 pro error firmware I made a downgrade to my pahntom 4 pro and the process was interrupted, it was left with an error and I can not restore the firmware with the assitan 2 load only 15% and the RC is blocked. I need an application to flash the badly installed firmware and reinstall the DJI firmware again
Unfortunately, that "application" is likely sending it in to DJI Support. Good luck!

Last edited:

Have you tried DJI Go4 to update the software since the DJI Assistant is not working, but I guess you can't link to the AC with an incomplete firmware ?
but sometimes the app can force a firmware upgrade

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
orthotutors