Phantom 4 Pro Controller Not Taking Full Charge

Reaction score
Hi, I have this P4P for 1yr, have about 10 flights, and the indicator lights on the transmitter only go to the third light and that is blinking when I press the on button for a second. I have recharged it and not used it plenty of times, perhaps five. I let it run low on its own and charge it again. Just wondering if this is something anyone else came across. Any idea how to fix it or if the battery needs replacement?

The only other thing I can think to do is open it up, unhook the battery to reset it and hook it back up.

Here is another thing I found, but try the one above first.
Second video is interesting showing how to repair dry solders on controller charging board, but everyone cant do it.

Reactions: UpLift Aerial
Uplift Aerial, I tried the first video, opened it up and unplugged the battery for a while, put it all back together. Unfortunately I had no luck- looks like I may p/u a re-flow gun and have a shot at that. alokbhargava, I agree with you, I have some soldering experience, no re-flow experience. I will experiment on some old circuit board to gain a little confidence... I will be a little delayed in waiting for the tool but will share the results- Thanks Gentlemen!

Reactions: UpLift Aerial

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl