P4 Firmware Phantom 4 Pro + controller (GL300E) old firmware?

The Firmware file GL300E V1.4.1.0 should now be available by clicking the link above. Thanks goes to trance728 for providing the MEGA hosting site suggestion.

Click on the MEGA link in the thread above to download the file.
Thanks for the quick reply but it looks like that file is v1.4.1.0 (GL300E_v1410_20180412 .bin). I have the P4P+ and I'm looking for RC Firmware v1.3.6.0 to go with the AC Firmware v01.05.0600.

Evening all.

Does anyone have a link to any of the older firmware files for the GL300E phantom 4 Pro plus controller? I've just done an update to the latest version on the DJI website, and it is not working properly, so I wanted to try an older version (not working properly = not installing, it still shows as the old version in the system settings, plus none of the features the new firmware should have, are showing). I understand that you can only roll the firmware back, by installing an older version from a Micro SD card.

I have v 01.04.03.00.

If anyone has a link to V1.4.1.0 or V1.3.6.0 or V1.2.2.0, could you let me know please?
thanks!
Andy
Hello, what was the problem with latest version? Can you explain it to me please?

I posted a link to the file on MEGA at the top of this page. Scroll up

Evening all.

Does anyone have a link to any of the older firmware files for the GL300E phantom 4 Pro plus controller? I've just done an update to the latest version on the DJI website, and it is not working properly, so I wanted to try an older version (not working properly = not installing, it still shows as the old version in the system settings, plus none of the features the new firmware should have, are showing). I understand that you can only roll the firmware back, by installing an older version from a Micro SD card.

I have v 01.04.03.00.

If anyone has a link to V1.4.1.0 or V1.3.6.0 or V1.2.2.0, could you let me know please?
thanks!
Andy
I have Phantom 4 Pro Vs. 2 and GL 300L: The only item that communicates is the gimbral moves up and down from my controller. NO picture, NO Fly, NO Red flags to respond to update. Just NO communication. Last time I used it was with my S8 Galaxy Samsung Android phone. I have been on this forum since 2019 but for some reason it has kicked me off and I am starting over.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic