Phantom 4 pro camera has no video ?

Reaction score
Phantom 4 pro camera was working good then had a crash and yaw motor broke, put a new yaw motor on but cannot get video from camera. Not sure what to check next. any ideas would be appreciated.

Camera move up and down ? I know these ribbon cables are so fragile and even if look ok they damage easy,check all conection clips cause they can pull free or tear with any sudden thuds,mayby send @Droneted a message, hes the man in this department and point you in right direction

Reactions: BigL
Camera move up and down ? I know these ribbon cables are so fragile and even if look ok they damage easy,check all conection clips cause they can pull free or tear with any sudden thuds,mayby send @Droneted a message, hes the man in this department and point you in right direction
Hi yes gimble moves and camera moves up and down, i checked the ribbon cables to see if secure and they appear to be , might camera itself i will try droneted thanks

I never do a yaw motor or gimble after a mishap without doing the ribbon too. Not visible but they fail more often than any other part. What is happening to you is common. ONLY use DJI original replacement, 3rd party rarely work.
Thanks were do i get original ribbons, having problems finding the site. thanks

The slightest scratch on the cable will cause this. If u need a link to a cable on eBay let me know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan