Phantom 4 price

Reaction score
Where can I get the best deal on a Phantom 4. I bought a Phantom 3 Standard used and it was what the guy said it was. I just hate to a lot of money for a used one. Also I have been using a Galaxy Tab A. I am thinking I would have to get something else. Any suggestions?

Also I have been using a Galaxy Tab A. I am thinking I would have to get something else.
If you are looking at a Phantom 4, the Tab A is far outdated. Can't even use it for my P3A. It is ridiculously slow. Ditched it a long time ago.

THE best price I have seen for the P4P was $1,511 (Canadian) back in early October last year. That price was on Amazon.ca
That price was in effect for the weekend of October 12-14th.......and, by October 15th, the price had gone back to $1,899, where it had been for a long time prior to the sale weekend.

Back on October 12th, I confirmed the Amazon.ca price and I was able to purchase a P4P from Henry's(a large Canadian photography equipment supply chain and DJI dealer).
They have a policy to price match on products and they did have a P4P in stock. :)

Once they told me they would price match the Amazon.ca price, I drove to Halifax and purchased the P4P for $1,511 Canadian.

Right now, there is no place in Canada that will sell you a P4P at that price.

My message to you is to keep a sharp eye on the Amazon website because they cross check DJI dealers and watch to see what other dealers are selling Phantoms for.

Amazon prices can quickly drop for a few days.

And that's the time to make your move..............in my case, it saved me $400.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl