Phantom 4+ microphone

Reaction score
I am finding out that I have to do a lot of homework on my own to get any questions resolved I am a newcomer with a great product but any kind of customers support from DGI is slow so I don't go there any further and the only question I really have right now is how does the audio work on the new controller it has a built-in microphone but I have no idea how it works any help would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The only use I have found for it so far is that when you are live streaming the microphone is active. So you can be talking and flying your drone and your friends on facebook are seeing the drones video and hearing the sound from the controller. Button clicks and gimbal flicks were kind of loud.

So it only works during streaming OK thank you very much it was driving me crazy

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I have read this live streaming comment but find it to not be true yet I still don't completely understand how it works. My friend has a Mavic and put a video together with us talking while the Mavic was out flying. I think there are some advantages to having your own smart phone for the display but with the + we are using the provided display, which also has some great advantages.
Anyway, the other day I was filming, did some edits on the + display and sure enough, there we are talking....I was not live streaming to anything. The audio cut out when the drone got close? Saved the file to the RC and played it.
I wish I could find a video on how to use this microphone on the P4+...anyone?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl