Phantom 4 Low-Noise Props (Now Available)

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
So the props don’t fit a Phantom 4 ?
The props can fit on all P4 models since the plastic section of the prop locking system is the same.

Reactions: Per Timmermann
Way too many channel seekers in the drone world. Yes or no cuts to the point.

Paul Caldwell

Got a set of “Low Noise” props and fitted them to my P4 Standard.

In short, it did not sound that much softer, but the sound was a tiny bit more of a “swush” sound with the Low Noise props, where the standard prop’s sound was more of a “wining” type sound.

I think the Low Noise props will not annoy people as much, but if it is softer on a P4 Standard I don’t know.

I don’t want to upgrade to P4PV2 yet, as my P4 is still 100% and I rather want to save up till the P5 get’s released.

Got a set of “Low Noise” props and fitted them to my P4 Standard.

In short, it did not sound that much softer, but the sound was a tiny bit more of a “swush” sound with the Low Noise props, where the standard prop’s sound was more of a “wining” type sound.

I think the Low Noise props will not annoy people as much, but if it is softer on a P4 Standard I don’t know.

I don’t want to upgrade to P4PV2 yet, as my P4 is still 100% and I rather want to save up till the P5 get’s released.

I'm with you on that mate

I think it's a bit cheeky of DJI to sell the props in pairs, if you've broken one and don't want to buy a full set then fair enough but you should have the option of buying 4 and it being priced accordingly.
Yeh great point,,I did get caught out,from ferntec NZ 1 pair low noise set only had 2 props ,had to reorder another set,,lucky overnight delivery, yet imitation props come with 4, so very stupid,,,just trying to make extra $$$$$$$,,even ebay sells 4 per set,,,,buying 2 is pointless,it's like needing 1 and buying one,,,should be 4 props per pack purchased :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20