Phantom 4 lost power mid flight

Reaction score
I was flying my phantom 4 yesterday for 2 minutes over the lake in -30 degrees Celsius and it suddenly died and crashed into the ice. I went out and got it and put it in rice it works now but one of the arms is broken and no power is going through the wires. Landing gear is cracked too. Was wondering if it was too cold for the drone as battery had %60 charge

I was flying my phantom 4 yesterday for 2 minutes over the lake in -30 degrees Celsius and it suddenly died and crashed into the ice. I went out and got it and put it in rice it works now but one of the arms is broken and no power is going through the wires. Landing gear is cracked too. Was wondering if it was too cold for the drone as battery had %60 charge

If you are looking for a diagnosis of what happened then you will need to download and post the aircraft DAT file:

How to retrieve a V3 .DAT File from the AC

If you find it difficult to upload the .dat file from the aircraft, you can upload the .txt log from your device to the following link, the .dat file is more detailed, but possibly the other one would prove easier, and a starting point. Either way, be sure and post a link back here to your uploaded file, whichever one you choose, for others to review.

DJI Flight Log Viewer

If you find it difficult to upload the .dat file from the aircraft, you can upload the .txt log from your device to the following link, the .dat file is more detailed, but possibly the other one would prove easier, and a starting point. Either way, be sure and post a link back here to your uploaded file, whichever one you choose, for others to review.

DJI Flight Log Viewer

Easier yes, but likely not much use since the txt log does not contain the detailed temperature readings or motor parameters.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj