Phantom 4 Indicator Lights Not Working + More

Reaction score
So I was using my Phantom 4 earlier like usual, came home and charged it. Tried using it a while ago and seen the camera in the app and I could move it as well. Strangely though I couldn't see the battery level, or really edit any of the drone settings. Now that I came inside my house I noticed that the Phantom 4 indicator lights aren't even working.

Chatted with DJI but they don't seem to want to help me out... Tried looking through the forum and couldn't find anything similar to my issue.

So I was using my Phantom 4 earlier like usual, came home and charged it. Tried using it a while ago and seen the camera in the app and I could move it as well. Strangely though I couldn't see the battery level, or really edit any of the drone settings. Now that I came inside my house I noticed that the Phantom 4 indicator lights aren't even working.

Chatted with DJI but they don't seem to want to help me out... Tried looking through the forum and couldn't find anything similar to my issue.
Yeh thats weird one ,can you post screen shot of what comes up on your screen ,no lights on p4 when on ,is camera light on of flashin or nothing,,just trying to get some ideas going,

Yeh thats weird one ,can you post screen shot of what comes up on your screen ,no lights on p4 when on ,is camera light on of flashin or nothing,,just trying to get some ideas going,
Well I ended up putting it in a box and I'm about to send it back to DJI, probably gonna take a month but I think it's impossible for me to get it fixed by myself.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl