Phantom 4 Go Professional Case

GoProfessionalCases let me pre order the P4 foam for my old P2 hard case when I sent them prof of ownership of my P2 case. Sizes are exactly the same.
$99

How did you go about this? I was told that they could not sell me just the foam?

Hello,

So, I want to make sure I understand your question... You can purchase replacement foam for the Phantom 3 backpack and case to fit the P3. But when it comes to the Phantom 4, the case and backpack have to be purchased new because it does not fit into the P3 backpack and case. I do hope I was able to answer your question. If not please let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you

Customer Support

How did you go about this? I was told that they could not sell me just the foam?

Hello,

So, I want to make sure I understand your question... You can purchase replacement foam for the Phantom 3 backpack and case to fit the P3. But when it comes to the Phantom 4, the case and backpack have to be purchased new because it does not fit into the P3 backpack and case. I do hope I was able to answer your question. If not please let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you

Customer Support
It sounds like they are confused with your request. When I look at the compact version of the Hard P3 case and the P4 they are exactly the same. Good luck.

If you have ever purchased dslr camera cases and bags you might already know the great quality from LowePro. They have produced a nice addition to their drone gaurd lineup. Yes, it fits the Phantom 4.
Lowepro | DroneGuard Series: Carry, organize and protect your quadcopter.
image.jpeg

Definately a good looking, carrying solution, without 'drone' written on it.

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31