Phantom 4 Go Professional Case

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
Last edited:
Reactions: PHANTOMUSER
Didn't see this til this evening ! Preordered the Wheeled Case.....now just waiting to see if they have a Limited Edition backpack up for grabs sometime soon.

Have to admit that the shipping cost is kinda ridiculous......but I suppose nothing's free !!!

Dronecrates will be releasing a p4 backpack early April, I had a P3 dronecrates backpack and I would say it is comparable to the go professional limited edition backpack except the dronecrates is better because it has space for 2 camelback bladders and Velcro openings on the top for the tube. You could put an iPad pro in that zipper instead. Also the waist straps are detachable, on the go professional case you can zip them away on the limited edition but you can't detach it. Since I had it for less than 60 days Kris let me return knowing i was only returning it so I could get the P4 dronecrates backpack.

Didn't see this til this evening ! Preordered the Wheeled Case.....now just waiting to see if they have a Limited Edition backpack up for grabs sometime soon.

Have to admit that the shipping cost is kinda ridiculous......but I suppose nothing's free !!!

The polystyrene case you get with the P4 is coated in a protective layer and provides adequate everyday protection. Simply slipping this case into a 40L plus capacity rucksack will be much cheaper and the equivalent if not better than buying what is currently available. Unless you're buying a Pelli full-flight case.. Good if you're travelling on aircraft frequently.. But how often will you do that?!

Reactions: Santiego
I travel quite often doing work as an independent side business. Lots of case stacking and in and out of vehicles. Bumpy roads and whatnot.

My uses are a slight bit more than normal considering the environments I work in....now if they're being babied in the back of the Range, i could see your solution being acceptable.

I've given some serious consideration to the dronecrates option....we shall see how it fares. I currently own a lot of 5.11 Tactical gear (backpacks, camera bags, gun slings) and being former Navy, those bags are carried by choice by most of the Marines and SOs I've ever come into contact with. Their field review holds a lot of water but it's never an end all be all situation.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Sinisalo
GoProfessionalCases let me pre order the P4 foam for my old P2 hard case when I sent them prof of ownership of my P2 case. Sizes are exactly the same.
$99

Reactions: TBDGR
Well that's interesting. I'd love to get a GPC P4 Limited Edition Backpack and a foam set for the P3 as well so I can swap them out.

Good looking out, bruh!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The best part is the new foam case from DJI can fit in affordable standard backpack you choose now and with all your accessories!
The worst part is it'll be impossible to store more than 3 batteries in that foam case. The Go Professional cases can hold up to 7 batteries.

Note: The 3 and 7 counts include storing a battery in the Phantom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinisalo
So the stock case can fit two batteries? It will be enough for me temporarily. I ordered my P4 with one spare battery. Will only purchase more batteries when charging hub become available

Microraptor also has there cases available for pre order and they will be using the same cases and soft pack. Although it's not up on their website yet I just preordered mine (Harcase with metal locking latches) by contacting them, they sent me a PP invoice. They told me they will be shipping in the first week of April and said I should get mine (@ my AZ address) on the 10th of April with regular shipping.

Reactions: Cale262
You can pre-order a Microraptor Pro case on their website here.

Nice, that wasn't there the other day when I ordered mine but they did say they would have it up soon...I guess "soon" is "Now" ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl