Phantom 4 Flys But

Reaction score
Hello,My new P4 with 9 Flights flys but i cant see anything it sees on my phone nothing,Gps sats Good 16 in all ,I took out the SD card swapped Batterys shut Transm Gimble moves did a Tranmt update coulpe of days ago but thats it,Any info would be GREAT thank you.

Reactions: Richard LaFleche
Does your camera respond when you take a pic? can you hear the shutter sound?
Are there images on the card?

ok really dumb question but did you take the lens cover off?... I must admit i did do this on my first flight.
Guess i can blame it on a senior moment I did not forget to take lens cover off but i did forget to connect the cable to my Tablet/Galaxy Note , My old Quad worked on 2.4 oh well I'm somewhat back to normal MAYBE.....

Great, glad that you found the cause...
I usually forget to put the sd card in or forget to format.

Great, glad that you found the cause...
I usually forget to put the sd card in or forget to format.

Yep. Missed a great video opportunity last night because the SD card was still in the computer from an earlier session.

I hate it when that happens.

AD

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: btorphoto
Yep. Missed a great video opportunity last night because the SD card was still in the computer from an earlier session.

I hate it when that happens.

AD

I have done that with all of my cameras so many times. I try to remember to put the SD cards back in the cameras as soon as the copy finishes to avoid this.

I have done that with all of my cameras so many times. I try to remember to put the SD cards back in the cameras as soon as the copy finishes to avoid this.
I always carry extra cards in the case , saved me more than once...

Last edited:
Reactions: buller and JWH
I now have a spare SD card on the back of the controller.

We learn from our mistakes!

AD

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31